Business Revenue: $292,000
Cash Flow to Owner: $152,000
Sagebluff R.V. Park has been owned and operated by the owner for over 30 years in Wright, Wyoming, approximately 35 miles south of Gillette, Wyoming. The owner has decided to retire and is now offering the R.V. Park for sale. The Park consists of 74 units that are occupied primarily by patrons who work in the area and rent on a weekly or monthly basis. The R.V. Park boasts of nearly one hundred percent occupancy year around with the majority of patrons working in the nearby energy mines or related industries. The Park enjoys a wonderful reputation for its cleanliness, quiet atmosphere, on-site management, and convenience, and many patrons are repeat customers when they come back to work in the area. The park also has a 24 hour Laundromat. More detailed income and expenses information will be provided after the prospective buyer has signed registered and signed a non-disclosure. Buyers can register at www.yellowstonebusiness.com and clicking on Buyer Services and then Buyer Registration.
Included in the sale are:
A. Real Estate, Mobile Homes, Furniture and Equipment included in the sale are itemized below as follows:
- 4.87 Acres, together with RV hookups, Storage Buildings, Laundromat, Shower Building, Carport, and other outbuildings and all street improvements.
- 1978 Broadmore Mobile Home with all furniture, washer, dryer, televisions, etc.) This includes Patio Furniture and Furniture under Covered Patio attached to Broadmore Mobile Home.
- Former Rollohome Mobile home now used as a shop, together with all equipment, parts and appliances in the shop.
- 2008 Redman Mobile Home with all furniture and appliances included.
- Four Washers and Dryers in Laundromat, Bobcat, Golf Cart, Lawn Mower, Trailer, and Snow Plow with Snowplow Vehicle, Miscellaneous Tools and Small Equipment
B. Business trade name (Sagebluff RV Park), Covenant not to compete, Business goodwill, Copies of all customer, client and vendor lists and records, Office Supplies and other supplies, Customer Contracts, Current telephone listing and number.
The R.V. park currently has a maintenance manager who does all lawn care, snow removal, minor repairs, etc. in exchange for a RV lot on the property. There is an RV park manager who takes care of all management affairs (collecting rents, bookkeeping, etc) in exchange for living in a mobile home on the property. All management is in place.
The park often has a waiting list with workers from the nearby energy industries, mines, etc. Owner feels the park will be at or near capacity for the next several years with the current energy boom in Wyoming.
Additional information is available to qualified buyers after they have registered and signed a non-disclosure statement.
Sale Price Terms
Sale price is $1,300,000. Owner will do owner financing to a qualified buyer.
Confidentiality Policy (Please Read)
Tom Emerling, Yellowstone Business Acquisitions