Find a Better Business

Talk to us about company sales and marketing

If you're looking to sell your company or invest in a new business, talk to Yellowstone Business Acquisition. We sell and market businesses of all types and sizes throughout Montana.

Based in Billings, we represent buyers and sellers during the acquisition process. A qualified business broker handles the:

  • Valuation of businesses
  • Marketing of companies that are up for sale
  • Sale of privately held businesses
We'll do our best to help you get the best value from your sale or purchase. Contact Yellowstone Business Acquisition today to learn about our nine-steps for selling a business.

Discover unlisted business opportunities

Mellani Reese is a qualified business intermediary who specializes in structuring sales confidentially and efficiently. We want to make the process as convenient as possible for you as a buyer or seller. Only 20% of businesses that are for sale are ever listed publicly. We'll help you explore the other 80%.

Call 406-200-3062 today to speak with a broker.

We work hard to meet your financial needs

We're a part of the International Business Brokers Association. We work with buyers as an intermediary to find a business that meets your needs in terms of cost and potential profitability. For sellers, we'll set you up for the best possible sale results based on the valuation of your company.

Talk with an experienced business broker today to start marketing and selling your company.